Price : ₹ 225.00 / Kilogram
MOQ : 200 Kilogram
Business Type : Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
Preferred Buyer From
||Anywhere in India
Other applications such as :
- Stress testing Providing variable weights in strength-of-materials stress-testing systems.
- Hydrometers use a weight made of Lead balls
- Split Balls a larger type of lead balls where each pellet is cut partway through the diameter.
- The heads of some dead blow hammers are filled with balls to minimize rebound off the struck surface.
- Shot belts scuba diving, cycling and swimming.
- Model rocketry to add weight to the nose of the rocket, increasing the stability factor.
- Lead balls are used for a regenerator in Stirling engines and thermo acoustic crycoolers.
- Lead balls for wall construction suitable for radiation shielding applications.
- It is used to attenuate radiation, especially X-rays and gamma rays in Medical and nuclear industry.
- For free casting steel / free machinery steel.
- Ballast for counter balance, bridge construction & building
- Cored Wire Manufacturing
- Most economical and lowest consumption
- Available in various sizes as per requirement
- More Life Span, till completely reduced to smallest tiny particle
- Increase the fatigue life of the blasted components
- No possibility for dust formation during shot blasting
- Cleans the products faster
- Cuts down the maintenance cost of shot blasting machine
- No dust or health hazard during operation